Our aim is to transform the lives of our students giving them the best opportunities to fulfil their potential. In order to achieve this we aim to provide the highest quality education for all our students, raise their aspirations and attainment and build on their individual needs, talents and abilities.
Our key objectives are:
- To raise the aspirations and the achievement levels of students in our community by offering them the best educational opportunities available.
- To create an environment that promotes world class teaching and develops enterprising minds to help students to prepare for life and the world of work.
- To emphasise the development of moral purpose to help students become responsible young citizens who make valuable contributions to society.
- To fully involve parents and carers in lifelong learning and community education.
- To provide educational opportunities and excellent facilities which are shared by parents, carers and the wider community throughout the whole year.
- To provide a curriculum which enables students to enjoy learning, while, at the same time, preparing them.
- To ensure our students experience a rich, enjoyable and varied curriculum which fully prepares them for employment, further/higher education and life within the twenty first century.
- To provide a safe, supportive and caring environment for students where learning counts and people matter and where tolerance, understanding and where we promote respect for all members of the Academy and wider community.
- To develop greater self-belief, responsibility and confidence in all our students.
- To promote very high expectations of behaviour, attendance, uniform and attitudes to learning.